Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) [Official Music Video] with lyrics - GigoWorlds

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday 4 November 2017

Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) [Official Music Video] with lyrics



Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) [Official Music Video]



Lyrics: [Verse 1] Baby, lay on back and relax Kick your pretty feet up on my dash No need to go nowhere fast Let’s enjoy right here, where we at Who knows where this road is supposed to lead We got nothin’ but time As long as you right here next time Everything’s gonna be alright [Chorus] If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be So won't you ride with me, ride with me See where this thing goes If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby if it’s meant to be [Verse 2] I don’t need to be so uptight But my heart’s been hurt a couple times By a couple guys that didn’t treat me right I ain’t gonna lie, I ain’t gonna lie ‘Cause I’m tired of the fake love Show me what you’re made of Boy, make me believe [Florida Georgia Line] Whoa hold up, girl, don’t you know you’re beautiful And it’s easy to see [Chorus] If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be So won't you ride with me, ride with me See where this thing goes If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby if it’s meant to be So come on ride with me, ride with me, See where this thing goes So come on ride with me, ride with me, Maybe if it’s meant to be [Bridge] Maybe we do, maybe we don’t Maybe we will, maybe we won’t [Chorus] But if it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby just let it be So won't you ride with me, ride with me See where this thing goes If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby if it’s meant to be If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby if it’s meant to be If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be Baby if it’s meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad